Wood Plastic Composite Flooring
Wood plastic composite, also known as solid core product, belongs to the vinyl family and is a material that is a mixture of wood fiber, plastic, and some type of binding agent. Once these ingredients are put together they form an engineered material that is denser, stronger, and heavier than wood alone, thus a wood plastic composite, or luxury vinyl.
These type of floors appear naturally elegant and welcoming with an added warmth and glow. Wood plastic composite flooring is also an environmentally friendly material which brings a natural earthy feeling to any home.
Here are the main advantages of wood plastic composite flooring:
– Waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosive, no cracks, not inflated, no deformation.
– Pest control, termite, effective way to eliminate insects harassment and prolong life.
– Rich colors, both natural wood texture and wood grain, as well as customized.
– Adaptable to fully reflect the personality and style of your home.
– High environmental protection, pollution-free, and can be recycled. Product does not contain benzene substance, formaldehyde content of 0.2, lower than the EO-class standards for grading European environmental standards.
– High fire and water resistance, no maintenance, easy to clean, and repair.
– Easy installation
– Durable and affordable
Since wood plastic composite flooring is more durable and resilient compared to the other types of flooring it might be the perfect choice if you have kids or pets at home. Also the great features of PVC composite flooring makes it resilient and softer which reduces pain if someone falls or trips.